Thursday, November 20, 2008

Appraisal letter.... Very interesting...!!



True Appraisal!



Dear Manager (HR),

. Vivek, my assistant programmer, can always be found

. hard at work in his cubicle. Vivek works independently, without

. wasting company time talking to colleagues. Vivek never

. thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always

. finishes given assignments on time. Often Vivek takes extended

. measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee

. breaks. Vivek is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no

. vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound

. knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Vivek can be

. classed as a high-calibre employee, the type which cannot be

. dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Vivek be

. promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be

. sent away as soon as possible.





Signed - Project Leader


NB: That stupid idiot was reading over my shoulder when I wrote
the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd lines
(1, 3, 5,7, 9,11, 13) for my true assessment of him.




No comments:

Post a Comment